Senior Global Marketing Communications Leader
GE Healthcare - Barrington, IL
GE Healthcare is an $18B global business of General Electric. Lead marketing communications strategy, messaging, and branding for GE Healthcare IT, a $3 billion global division of GE Healthcare with emphasis on division's largest business-$800M global radiology imaging product portfolio. Portfolio spans five categories, 18 product lines and multiple global regions.
- Executed 12 product launches, including strategic marketing communications plans, value proposition development, product positioning, creative and asset development, campaigns and events, sales training, VOC videos, website redesign and driving compliance.
- Manage 15+ creative agency partners and $1.8M marketing agency budget, including pricing negotiation, new vendor selection, yearly reviews. Have supervised up to 14 agencies and two contractors at one time.
- Lead HCIT marcom for $3M RSNA tradeshow and Centricity LIVE user group, including long and short term planning, managing and executing value props, demand generation, digital, campaigns and assets, including conceiving, managing and executing run-of-show. RSNA 2015 achieved 48% growth in PQLS. Centricity LIVE year-over-year customer attendance increase 54%.
- Developed first integrated marketing campaign for HCIT, including value prop/mission/strategy. Realigned solution portfolio into market differentiators, with supporting assets-value proposition, messaging, media strategy, sales presentations, print and digital ads. Wrote and produced campaign video.
- Developed strategic brand naming for 11 cross business solutions, including HCIT introduction to cloud solutions. Drove reorganization of product architecture for highest producing category.
- Created, produced four augmented reality event experiences-$500K customer engagement theatre; coordinating 8 agencies, VOC videos, demos, messaging.