Vice President of Marketing
Oversee marketing, advertising and the brand for one of the newest teams in Major League Soccer. Once a minor league team with an average 6,000 attendance, Orlando City as a MLS team averages over 30,000 per game (2nd highest in the league). The team has experienced exponential growth in web traffic, social media following and ticket, sponsorship and merchandise revenue. Over the past three years working for the team, my role has championed the following:
- Re-brand: Includes logo redesign & brand development process
- Strategic planning: Constantly increase local, national and international awareness and drive revenue in all areas.
- Multi-platform planning: Used digital and traditional media, guerrilla marketing, social media and email marketing to achieve goals.
- Grass roots: Build and oversee the street team with a promotional vehicle and activations, Trained the team to focus on data collection and fan engagement.
- Event planning: Manage small and large events that target different audiences.
- VIP & Gala events: Manage all aspects including talent, theme, branding and promotion.
- Fan engagement events: Pub crawls, 5k events, groundbreakings and watch parties.
- MLS Games: Oversee all video board content, script, field presentation, partner activations, data collection and team promotion.
- Team building: Manage a team of marketing professionals, graphic designers and agency partners to execute goals set forth.