Research Assistant to Chief Medical Officer (Internship)
Provided support functions, to CMO on project to develop a new approach for clinical trial investigations, examining the cause of common problems, within traditional SOPs and exploring, through modeling and simulation the opportunities and options for improving the process.
- Research medical databases for scholarly articles, abstracts and records.
- Establishing phone and other media contact with medical research professionals and other authority figures in newer external companies to interview, solicit and research their novel ideas for and experience in improving the clinical trial process
- Organizing statistical data and presenting it in verbal and written reports and Microsoft PowerPoint slideshows to both the CMO and to other professionals during face to face meetings and teleconferences.
- Maintaining project database and other documentation records..
- Administrative tasks as assigned.