Aug 2004 - Dec 2007
Aug 2008 - Jan 2009
Medical Secretary and Supervisor
Twin Forks Internal Medicine
- Meeting and Greeting patients
- Answering phones and solving patient crises
- Typing short letters
- Insurance verification
- Office supplies
- Employee training
Jan 2008 - Jul 2008
Primary Sales Representative
Light Bright USA, Inc.
Primary Sales Representative for Light Bright USA, Inc.
- Raised sales, of new tooth whitening system from start-up to record levels.
- Performance rewarded with promotion and offer of a partnership in the business.
- Present and demonstrate product benefits and use.
- Establish proficiency in product knowledge to educate and address all client questions.
- Demonstrate proficient use of product support materials.
- Up-sell associated products and treatments.
- Devise and implement community advertising strategy.
- Administrative tasks to include opening and closing of store and financial accounting.
- Supervise and train other sales staff Primary Sales Representative for Light Bright USA, Inc.
May 2007 - Aug 2007
Research Assistant to Chief Medical Officer
Research Assistant to Chief Medical Officer (Internship)
Provided support functions, to CMO on project to develop a new approach for clinical trial investigations, examining the cause of common problems, within traditional SOPs and exploring, through modeling and simulation the opportunities and options for improving the process.
- Research medical databases for scholarly articles, abstracts and records.
- Establishing phone and other media contact with medical research professionals and other authority figures in newer external companies to interview, solicit and research their novel ideas for and experience in improving the clinical trial process
- Organizing statistical data and presenting it in verbal and written reports and Microsoft PowerPoint slideshows to both the CMO and to other professionals during face to face meetings and teleconferences.
- Maintaining project database and other documentation records..
- Administrative tasks as assigned.