Transition Project Support
NATO - Brussels, Belgium
- Provide support to the User experience project of the Transition to the new HQ.
- Organize briefings, information sessions, meetings and prepare presentations.
- Place orders of various products, liaise with suppliers and manage all the finacial aspects of the purchasing process.
- Draft/edit documents, booklets and other information materials for the Transition Office using the Microsoft Office suite on a daily basis.
- Liaise with representatives from other divisions and delegations as assigned.
- Maintain good working relations with internal and external contacts, including national delegations, other NATO bodies, such as the NATO Office of Security, Infrastructure and Facilities Management, Archives and Information Mnagement.