Oct. 93 – Dec. 97 AT&T Mediterranean Ltd. – Greek Branch
DirectorCarrier Services, Greece & Cyprus
Legal Representative, Greek Branchfor
AT&T Communications and AT&T Solutions Units
-Reporting to AT&T’s European Headquarters, Responsible for AT&T’s Carrier’s Carrier (Bilateral, Transit and ‘Least Cost Routing) total profitability and relationship with telecommunications operators in Greece and Cyprus.
- Negotiated AT&T-PTT Accounting Rates (over $100 million of compounded AT&T settlements savings), Ensured profitable return traffic to AT&T, Introduced new services, Managed AT&T-PTT services quality initiatives, Promoted AT&T Transit Sales (9 million Transit mins/year), Expanded AT&T's USA Direct & Card Services to the American Communities in Greece (5 million mins/year).
- ΕΜΕΑ Transit Process Team Leader: Re-engineered AT&T’s Transit sales process and synergies between AT&T Europe and AT&T Corp. in the US, towards achieving $52 Million/year switched transit revenues.
- Implemented "Ethnic Marketing" programs, growing U.S. to Greece calling and AT&T market share and supported AT&T Global bids, working through major MNCs' local Greek offices.
- TeamBuilding: Developed strong AT&T Greek office team, managing relationship between AT&T Corporate Strategy, in-country Business Units and local agents.
- Participated in AT&T's (Europe, ME, Africa) regional Process Quality Teams: on AT&T’s ‘’Customer Value Proposition’’ and ‘’Competitive Benchmarking’’.
Aug. 90 - Oct. 93
AT&T Mediterranean Ltd, Athens, Greece
International Service Manager
- International Network Operations & Service Quality Management for nine countries in the Mediterranean Region, of AT&T networks between the U.S. and Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, Algeria, Lebanon, Libya, Israel, Morocco and Tunisia
- New Services Introduction (Calling Cards, Freephone, Leased Lines)