My goal is to use my skills in an active and engaging environment in order to create an enjoyable and mutually beneficial experience for our clients, myself, and the company. I aim to learn and progress in my field of duty so I may branch out into any and all areas, in order to be an asset in many fields.
Sep 2013 - Present
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Supervisor over team of 17 skilled employees. Duties and skills include, but are not limited to,
- Customer service skills (internal/external)
- Phone etiquette
- Abillity to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs
- Multi-tasking skills
- Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, calculating and the use of telephone
- Good cognitive reasoning skills
- Self motivation
- Microsoft Office knowledge (ie. excel, word, wordperfect)
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- The ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
- Verification and submittal of timecards
- Perform other functions that may be assigned
I hold the Safety Co-Chair position in the Management Safety Committee of the Austin Preload.
Tasks here include conducting regular safety meeting, setting goals, analyzing safety procedures and injuries, assigning tasks to other management, and documenting.
Jan 2010 - Jul 2013
Lead Kennel Technician
Supervisor over as many as 10 other technicians.
Handled many different animals (mostly dogs and cats)
Planned daily and weekly schedules and shifts.
Groomed, fed, medicated, and cared for many different animals.
Communicated daily with clients in person and by other contact methods.
Addressed customer complaints and concerns.
Gave tours of the facility.
Jan 2011 - Jan 2012
Refereed various sports. Soccer, Football, Bowling, and Kickball.
Supervisor over sporting events and other referees.
Planned and supervised city wide events put on by the Austin Sports and Social Club.
2010 - 2011
Made numerous deliveries to the Cedar Park/Avery Ranch area.
Used basic navigation skills and efficient route planning.
2007 - 2009
Church Representative: Missionary
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Served as a full time missionary in the Cordoba, Argentina mission of the church.
- Led a group of 10-12 missionaries, conducted weekly training meetings, followed up on goals, and sent weekly progress reports to the president
- Consistently worked 10-12 hour days for two years
- Provided community services many individuals and families, and assisted local food/shelter agencies
- Spanish fluency: taught English as a second language to 5-8 community members on a weekly basis
- Developed strong communication and presentation skills by talking and teaching the public, friends of the church, and fellow missionaries.
- Led through quantitative goal setting, reviewing past goals, learning new teaching/contact methods, and increasing team member morale
May 2014 - Aug 2014
Psychology (Minor in Spanish)
Austin Community College
Jan 2007 - Jun 2010
Major field of study - Psychology
Other course work:
Languages (Spanish, French, and German)
2002 - 2006
Aug 2014 - Aug 2016
T.P MacConnell, MD TX Lic. #E4494
The Boy Scouts of America
Sports and Exercise
Sports (soccer/volleyball mostly,)
Puzzles, Country music,
Comic Books, Movies,
Video Games, Reddit