Aug 2011 - Present
Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Work closely with leaders and HR business partners to understand talent acquisition needs.
- Develop, drive and execute innovative recruiting strategies-Train fellow recruiters on social media networking and recruiting, university relations, and utilizing cost effective internet mining strategies.
- Provide consulting expertise regarding all recruiting activities including needs assessment, gap analysis, sourcing, screening, setting expectations, etc.
- Lead the full recruiting life-cycle from managing the funnel of candidates, the relationship with hiring managers, and the process from the assignment of a requisition through to hire.
- Manage candidate and hiring manager experience; effectively manage all agency relationships; work with hiring manager and HR business partner to identify on-boarding strategy
- Create the "Center of Excellence" experience for each candidate (external & internal)