- Bandung Jawa Barat
- +62 812-6069-5203
I am currently work on Manis (http://getmanis.com/) project as Technical Team Lead.
- Creating the scalable API for Manis app with the best practice
- Managing the API developers
- Managing the Android developers
- Managing the iOS developers
- Scrum Master
- Working closely with Manis product team for possible feature
- Working closely with System Engineering and consult with them for the right infrastructure
- Working closely with Quality Assurance team for testing our app
- Working closely with Customer Support Representative and helping them with technical issue and escalating to the technical team.
- Working closely with Operation Team
Writing REST API for Ebizu products (https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Ebizu+Sdn.+Bhd.)
Windows, OSX, Linux well I try them all.
My current environment is Windows because I have some project in WPF C# .NET that need Microsoft Visual Studio.
I love OSX for Coda 2 and Dictionary app. I haven't found worthy rival for Dictionary on another operating system. And I love multi desktop and full screen feature on OSX. I hate OSX file explorer, Finder is sucks.
I love Linux for the command line, well I installed Cygwin on my Windows, so.. And basically OSX have that too. I am not really a Linux fan, Ubuntu still unstable in my opinion.
Between OSX and Windows is my dream operating system.
I have experience with servers too, mail server, web server, since I took Computer Engineering as my major in college and high school. Working with Linux configuration file, shell script, servers, ssh, are no new toys for me.
Computer trouble shooting, server trouble shooting, well my Google Fu is pretty good.
* notable portfolios at relatively big profile company