Highly motivated, resourceful technical writer and training content developer who has continually earned praise for making complex information easy to find and easy to understand.
* Broad experience creating documentation, procedures, task outlines and training for ERP (Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft), help desk (HEAT, BMC Remedy), content management (Joomla, SharePoint), and internally-developed systems.
* Skilled in documentation project management that reduces costs and delivery time while increasing quality.
* Nationally recognized degrees with coursework in needs analysis, task analysis, instructional design, and training measurement.
* Trained in Information Mapping - a patented content and procedure creation method used by Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Oracle, and Sun - and Playscript procedure writing.
* Well-versed in information design best practices such as message maps, content inventories, page tables, metadata frameworks, and taxonomies.
* Deep, enterprise IT experience in software development, networking, operations, governance, and security as well as quality, security, and compliance frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, and ISO 20000.