Director, Software Alliances
Directed all business, engineering, and partner initiatives with strategic Linux software partners for this $6 billion global technology leader and innovator for computing and graphics solutions.Managed a 21-member global engineering and marketing team in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions.
- Created and executed AMD’s Linux server strategy which contributed approximately $180 million in AMD microprocessor revenue in 2007 — surpassed revenue goals by over 15%.
- Delivered $20 million in incremental revenue through the creation of collaboration initiatives with Red Hat and Novell which enabled the delivery of high-value solutions to key vertical market segments, including financial services and healthcare.
- Achieved 40% revenue gain outside of the US through the creation of a comprehensive OEM enablement program which allowed AMD to significantly expand their global footprint.
- Developed and delivered hardware / software solution bundles with strategic OEM partners: Hewlett Packard, IBM, Dell and Sun Microsystems.
- Constructed Linux Technology Centers of Excellence in the Americas and Asia Pacific which promoted awareness of HP and Dell products, resulting in a 20% increase in annual sales.
- Created a “priority customer program” that rapidly resolved key customer issues as well as providing early hardware evaluation systems and technical support — increased annual sales by over 50%.