To expose human potential to the human purpose using technology.
Technology Architect and Innovator.
Working as a Technology Architect (Manager, Apps Programming) at WebMD, with around 10 years of Technology experience.
Expertise in :
- Design and Architecture for High traffic Internet applications
- Web 2.0 architectures
- Design of highly scalable Social networking infrastructure services.
Jan 2007 - Present
Technology Architect (Manager, Apps programming)
- Unified Identity and Presence Management and Porting system.
- Service oriented community platform architecture.
- Social Networking Application mashup.
- Messaging and Collaboration suite implementation targeted for both Web and Mobile.
May 2005 - Dec 2006
Technical Lead at Morgan Stanley Core Equities devision, responsible for lifecycle of a core Middle office system.
Technical bent : Architecture, Design and Implementation.Project Management bent : Scoping and Sizing, Planning, Scheduling and Tracking.
Aug 2004 - Apr 2005
Sep 2003 - Aug 2004
SYSTEMS ENGINEERING AND VIRTUALIZATION
Jan 2003 - Aug 2003
Oct 2000 - Mar 2001
IBM SEWC, IBM Global Services