- Analytical thinker and innovative problem solver.
- High proficiency with computer and technological devices.
- Able to work with others.
- Computer programming and maintenance.
- Designing and experimenting with electronic circuits.
- Triangle Fraternity
- OU Robotics Club
- Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Current Offices: Webmaster and Historian.
- Worked with a team and constructed a trebuchet which launched a pumpkin 61 yards
- Built a small bridge out of balsa wood that held 144lbs.
- Participated twice in a five man marathon team for the 26.2 mile Bataan Death March Memorial Marathon.
- Built a server with spare computer parts. Runs Linux OS with Ubuntu distribution.