Led or contributed to client service opportunities with progressively greater scope, complexity and management challenge. Frequently commended by clients and management for achieving results.
Consulting Business Development
Collaborated with Account Executives to define, scope, plan, position and close SAS consulting projects. Identified business requirements, developed proposals, secured personnel, performed budget and risk analysis, negotiated agreements and monitored client satisfaction.
- Positioned and closed consulting projects budgeted at $1.1 million in 2009 (up 30% from 2008); exceeded internal standards for project pricing, margin and risk.
- Led winning assessment and proposal teams for SAS Marketing Automation and SAS Customer Intelligence solutions, for clients such as Dell, Staples, Office Depot, Morgan Stanley and UBS.
- Developed innovative consulting solutions for successful implementation of high-performance SAS architecture within time and budget constraints.
Program and Project Management
Managed projects to implement SAS Campaign Management, SAS Marketing Automation and SAS Customer Intelligence solutions. Provided expert assistance to global project teams, including crisis intervention. Presented best practices and case study to global audiences.
- Managed successful implementations for Aliant, Dell, Sasktel and United Health Group.
- Provided cross-functional program management and issue resolution for troubled "at risk" projects at Aegon, Santander and RJR Nabisco.
- Initiated program office to support multi-country upgrade and implementation for GE Capital.
- Developed tools and methodology to position and implement SAS Marketing Automation.