To obtain a sales position with the leading medical skincare line, Obagi Medical Products.A position that can fully utilize all of my strong originazational skills along with the natural ability to sell a product line I believe impacts a persons life in a positive and life-changing way.I will jump at the opportunity to empower others to learn the gratification it can bring to sell a product that actually changes how a person feels about themselves.With a drive to be an ambitious self-starter and a deep desire to be a part of a growing organization that will be known as a legend in skin transformation; I am your ideal candidate for a position as a sales representative in a company known as the pioneer of prescription skincare.
I am seeking employment that can challenge my already highly defined organizational and superb people skills. I excel when faced with a challenge. I do believe obstacles are a necessity and make a person stronger. I require a job that will allow me to work closely with people to enrich their lives by helping them personally and professionally.
Oct 2003 - Present
- Built a retail business from the ground up.
- Manages all employees
- Manages all book keeping
- Tracks all inventory
- Orders inventory
- Teaches classes in all facets of jewelry design
- Responsible for all marketing for business
- Work close with women every day and promote sales along with close personal relationships.
Mar 2001 - Present
Skin Care Specialist
- Re-organized and structured a new sales team to educate patients on the benefits to taking care of their skin.
- Independently tripled the sales of all of Dr. Allen's skincare and Laser practice.
- Organized and hosted quarterly education events that drove up sales and compiled new prospective patients.
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals and motivated other employees to assist and exceed office quarterly sales.
- Responsible for building and maintaining patient relationships.
- Prepares quarterly reports to track and keep all sales on course.