- Successfully lead a student-based community development project in Cibuluh village to
provide 22 waste recycling facilities and formulate proposal to help the problem of water
- Conducted student-led initiatives with The Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES)
scholarship recipients to provide inspiration class to 200 underprivileged student.
- Recipient of The Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) scholarship on a year-program in 2010-2011 funded by United States Department of State to Minnesota.
- Managed Student English Forum (SEF) as the only debating society in Bandung Institute of
Technology as President during 2014-2015 term.
- Received Top 10 EFL Best Speaker award in World University Debating Championship 2015
- Volunteered as content editor and conduct research on the first Smart City in Asia Africa Smart
City (AASC) Summit 2015 in Bandung.
- Volunteered on Yayasan Bina Antarbudaya in Jakarta and Bandung.
- Representing Minnesota to National Rube Goldberg Physics Competition, Purdue University
- Received Best Provincial Student Award Junior High School Level in 2008
- Champion of ESDPC Debating Championship 2014 and NUDC Kopertis IV 2014 , Grand-finalist of Ganesha Open 2012, Jakarta Mini Debating Championship 2013, Semi-finalist of Inter Varsity
English Debate 2014, Quarter-finalist of Java-Overland Varsity English Debate 2014, National
University Debating Championship 2014.
- Adjudication Core of Ganesha Open Debating Championship 2014, English-Voice 2014, English
Parade 2015, National University Debating Championship Kopertis IV 2015 and Java-Overland
Varsity English Debate 2015.
- Bogor Indonesia