- Provide professional learning for classified personnel on Office 365 Applications
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and completion of budget reports for the Fine Arts and JROTC department.
- Input and monitor all requisitions for federal funded purchases.
- Maintain a current log of federal funded purchases.
- Track order progress
- Consistently monitor consultant agreements and contracts
- Monitor and maintain federal funded employees supplement records for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
- Track all certified employees to ensure eligibility compliance
- Verify and post all employees verification, and maintain a record of all certification documents received from the Georgia Professional Standards Commission
- Corresponds with local, state and federal agencies to ensure that effective measures are being used in the enforcement of codes.
- Solve and manage superior client service to the students, parents, and staff for the school system.
Grants Bookkeeper and Secretary
February 2014 - June 2015
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and completion of budget reports for the Race to the Top and School Improvement grants.
- Input and monitor all requisitions for federal grant funded purchases. Maintain a current log of federal grant funded purchases.
- Monitor and maintain federal grant funded employees payroll records for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
- Process payroll information for the purpose of updating information and authorizing timely payment.
- Reconciles account balances for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and complying with related policies, practices, and regulations.
- Distribute and process all Impact Aid for all students within the county.
Instructional Materials Supply Clerk
May 2010 - February 2014
- Coordinate all textbook activity with the State of Georgia and account for all state adopted materials charged to the school district.
- Conduct an annual physical inventory of all currently adopted instructional materials that have been requisitioned by and delivered to the school district.
- Monitor and manage the destiny program on a daily basis.
- Process textbook fill-in orders and new adoptions for the county.
- Distribute and collect testing materials to all the schools within the county.
- Report any shortages of tests to the Assistant Superintendent of Instruction.
- Maintain Textbook Hot-line and complete the necessary reports
February 2008 - May 2010
- Manage and perform all office duties to include managing and input inventory for library materials and textbooks.
- Responsibilities include distribution of library materials and textbooks for students and teachers at Langford Middle School
- Assist in preparation of yearly budget, schedule appointments for teachers and their classes to utilize the media center.