Senior Director of Development, Earth Systems Science
Oregon State University Foundation
Responsibilities and Accomplishments
Fundraising Management and Personal Fundraising
- As the Senior Director of Development for Earth Systems Sciences, I provide overall leadership for the Earth Systems Science division's $163 million campaign goal, a component of the $1 billion goal of The Campaign for OSU.
- Provide overall leadership for a multi-unit $163 million campaign goal, as part of the overall $1 billion university campaign.
- Lead a four-person staff, which includes: a Director of Development in the College of Forestry, a Director of Development in the College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences, an Associate Director of Development in the College of Agricultural Sciences and an Administrative Assistant.
- Manage a portfolio focused on leadership and principal gift prospects.
- Manage budgets for direct reporting areas.
- Develop campus-wide communications strategy and division case statements.
- Primary staff for the University's President and Provost with respect to division-based development meetings.