POCO Labs, LLC
Recruited for multi-industry product development experience, deep technical knowledge and broad business background to help launch start-up product development firm focused on developing strategic partnerships. Key highlights: New Product Business Model Analysis
- Developed new home services business model for large energy retailer in six major North American markets with three year revenues of over $250M.
- Developed business model for the launch of a consumer health and weight management device including complete financial analysis.
Consumer Pilot Design and Execution
- Design and executed three month consumer market pilot of an in-home entertainment system based on broadband connectivity for Disney and Intel. Conducted consumer ethnographic research, focus groups and analyzed market potential.
- Designed solutions, selected partners, provided expertise in strategic alliance development, and facilitated meetings to enable technology infrastructure for a completely sustainable community in California.
New Technology Strategy Development
- Analyzed market opportunity, current technology landscape and consumers segments for a personal medication compliance service for a leading consumer products company. Recommended several product concepts.
- Developed technology landscape, partnership strategy and business model analysis for a connected vehicle concept for a Fortune 100 consumer electronics company. Model created metrics and forecast revenue potential from advertising, location based services, subscriptions and service provider subsidies.
- Developed and conducted seminar to launch corporate strategy around sustainable technology for a global Fortune 100 industrial company. Included strategy to bridge divisional silo barriers and recommendations for developing organic business opportunities.
- Created several connected technology and consumer opportunity product development roadmaps for companies including Cisco-Linksys, Sprint and the CDA.