- Portland OR
- [email protected]
- Running Protools and other industry standard software, and being able to quickly troubleshoot any problems that arise during a session
- Meeting the quality standards that each unique, independent artist/band seeks both through audio and visual means
- In charge of artist relations and making the artist/band feel welcome and taken care of during their stay
- Partnered with outside contractors for tree removal jobs
- Maintained approx. 14 house with tasks that included: fertilizing, laying barkdust, edging lawns, mowing, weeding, etc.
- Met firm deadlines and provided the utmost customer care
- Recruiting, hiring, and training new staff, as well as scheduling and managing store's personnel
- Running, studying, and deriving data from reports to better understand how to improve profitability
- Developing sales strategies to maximize store profits, and create new connections to increase product reach
- Top sales producer
- Leading think tanks on developing in-store events to drive business into the store
- Working in a team based environment dealing in meeting sales numbers, store maintenance, creating/executing store marketing.
- Talent Manager: in charge of training and developing associates, interviewing and hiring potential employees, and the of development/running of store contests.
- Manage associates/payroll, drive sales/loyalty programs.
- Closing registers, running bank deposit, on the spot problem solving, excelling in customer service, and various other retail duties.
- Managing associates of different age ranges (16-65 y/o)
- Setting up, running, and tearing down sound equipment for in-store musical performances.
- Dealing with musical artists and their management.
- Held one-on-one workshops with guitarists
- Helped arrange weekly music sets, and used Planning Center to schedule band members.
- Developed chord charts and made instructional videos for volunteers.
- Graduated June, 2014 in Performance Track
- Courses included: Music Theory/Ear Training, Audio Productions, Music Business and Marketing, Introduction to Ableton, Studio Guitar Lesson/Band Lab, Performance Lab, Theology of Worship, and Apologetics
Courses included: World Music, Music History, Western History, Comp 201, Biology 101, Biology 101 Lab, Calculus, Psychology, Genetics, Genetics Lab.
Courses included: Psychology, Sociology, Comp 101, Comp 201, Biology 101, Human Anatomy, PreCalculus.