- Portland OR
- Manage associates/payroll, drive sales/loyalty programs.
- Talent Manager: in charge of training and developing associates, interviewing and hiring potential employees, and the of development/running of store contests.
- Closing registers, running bank deposit, on the spot problem solving, excelling in customer service, and various other retail duties.
- Managing associates of different age ranges (16-65 y/o), closing registers, running bank deposit, excelling in customer service, and various other retail duties.
- Setting up, running, and tearing down sound equipment for in-store musical performances.
- Dealing with musical artists and their management.
- Helped arrange weekly music sets, and used Planning Center to schedule band members.
- Developed chord charts and made instructional videos for volunteers.
- Held one-on-one workshops with other guitarists to teach lead guitar parts/tone instructionals, and played lead guitar at the main campus.
- Played in various bands at all campuses of this multi-site church of 30,000+ people, including at the main campus in Fort Lauderdale (also performed at the Boynton, Plantation, and Boca Raton campuses, Ocean’s Edge Chapel Services, Not So Silent Night, and The Show performances, and Eikon, the largest college-age ministry in Fort Lauderdale).
- Performed both rhythm and lead guitar.
- Recruited, directed, and lead worship band for 200 students on a weekly basis.
- Chose set lists, developed chord charts, scheduled and directed the group.
- Created and composed Reason stems and developed chord charts for worship services.
- Graduated June, 2014 in Performance Track
- My year long course of study has prepared me for a career as a professional musician. I was surrounded by a great group of musicians who have encouraged me to reach my greatest potential and achieve the highest levels of technical and artistic proficiency. Through auditions and evaluations, I was chosen to perform in the schools A band. My courses and practical live stage experiences helped increase my skill and leadership development.
Courses included: World Music, Music History, Western History, Comp 201, Biology 101, Biology 101 Lab, Calculus, Psychology, Genetics, Genetics Lab.
Courses included: Psychology, Sociology, Comp 101, Comp 201, Biology 101, Human Anatomy, PreCalculus.
High school diploma.
Wrote and recorded electric guitar parts on “The Only One” track off of the 2014 Ocean’s Edge Music release “All Glory Forever”. My studies and interests include understanding and experience in the following: