GPA:(cum) 3.5, (09-10): 3.8 ACT: 24 Registered for NCAA Clearinghouse: Yes
Statistics: Tackles Solo Assist TFL QB Hurry FBLC Sacks
Sr(4 games) 37 5 32 2 1 1
Junior 86 23 63 4 1 2
Soph. 23 13 10 1
- 2009 NOC All Conference - Valley Division Football
- Gazette Associated Press Northeast Inland All District
- Division 1 Honorable Mention
- All Sun South/Central Team
- All Gazette Honorable Mention
- MVP Defense Team Football Award, 2nd year Letter.
Scouting Report by Lisimba Patilla - Recruiting Specialist, Noblesteps Management
Taylor Bennett is a fundamentally sound linebacker who is an excellent tackler and cover linebacker. He is also excellent at defeating blocks and closing on opposing ball carriers. Taylor currently has a personal trainer which is focusing on his speed and strength. One of the most fundamentally sound linebackers in Ohio.
Football IQ; Knows how to play football the way it was meant to be played.
Nose for the football
Fundamental execution of tackles, defeating blocks, fill and pass coverage
Area or Improvement
“We just read the guards and did what our coaches told us to do”, The Gazette