Computer Science (Information Systems)
University of Irvine, California
- Programmed in Python, Java, C++, Matlab, and SQL.
- Took basic networking, cryptography, and security
- Studied graph theory and data efficiency.
- Created Big Data analysis tools:
- Predicting hospitalization time from medical records
- Collecting and predicting Reddit front page material.
- Proficent with Microsoft Office and Google equivalents.
- Studied Statistics, Multivariable Calculus, and Linear Algebra.
- Classical, Electrical, and Relativistic Physics.
- Took courses in Fortran and Assembly.