After my first year as an ITAP Apprentice I moved on to secure an on-campus internship with Student Technology Support. Student Technology Support is a resource for students who are having trouble navigating school websites and need extra help learning different software. We also help students learn ways that are effective to present information for class projects, speeches, ect. Another of part of my job is FITS (Faculty Instructional Technology Support). Faculty and staff can come and see us if they are wanting to learn new ways of using technology in their classrooms to better present their material to students.
- Being available to help faculty and staff use technology to make their teaching more effective
- Being a resource for one on one consultations in the Digital Media Lab
- Presenting both specialized and campus wide technology workshops
- Participation on team projects (Cyber Security Awareness Week, Healthy Computing)
- Individual projects (making instruction videos using Camtasia, a software that utilizes screen capturing and voice overs as well as being an administrator for our social media pages)