Vice President – Real Estate Transactions
NEW YORK CITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Reposition underutilized city-owned assets for economically productive uses.
- Lead teams that analyze structure, finance and execute New York City's major real estate and economic development initiatives.
- Select development partners and investment managers for the City’s primary development & infrastructure initiatives.
- Advise City Hall and senior leaders on economic and financial initiatives for the City of New York.
- Seek alternative methods for financing improvements to the City’s complicated infrastructure.
- Led, negotiated and executed New York City’s largest, by dollar value, land transaction which included cash and a land swap for a total value of $400mm.
- Initiated, negotiated and executed disposition of 600,000sf of landmarked City buildings for $250mm, New York City government’s largest ever buildings disposition.
- Initiated, negotiated and executed transaction to develop Uptown Manhattan’s largest mixed-use program, including a new headquarters for the National Urban League, the Northeast’s first civil rights museum, and various commercial uses.