Senior Director, Audit Committee Institute
Senior Director, Audit Committee Institute - Appointed to a newly created position responsible for building the Audit Committee Institute brand, both domestically and internationally. Responsible for developing relationships with key audit committee chairs and corporate governance influencers. The Audit Committee Institute is now one of the most recognized corporate governance organizations in the U. S.
- Expanded the number of Audit Committee Institutes internationally from 12 countries in 2005 to 32 countries in 2009.
- Created the Audit Committee Quarterly Webcast Series.
- Speaks frequently, domestically and internationally, on issues affecting Audit Committees.
- Created the annual Audit Committee Issues Conference, a one-day educational conference targeting Fortune 1000 Audit Committee members.
- Created a bi-weekly electronic communications vehicle for audit committee members and those who work with them. Subscription is by request only; there are currently 17,000 subscribers.