Jul 2007 - Present
Senior Web Manager
- Develop and leverage existing digital marketing tools to support the realization of Nelson Education vision, values, corporate goals and action plans.
- Liaison with marketing and editorial departments for all digital marketing initiatives related to division website, electronic newsletter, SEM, localized digital campaigns, social media strategy and related digital materials and programs.
- Request, build and QA online category updates, landing pages and other collateral ensuring timelines are met.
- Responsible for managing design, development, production and maintenance of all Nelson’s School websites and web-based technology products.
- Work with Marketing leadership to ensure ongoing strategic development of the website and social media marketing initiatives
- Implement and maintain web tracking on websites through Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Partner with other web designers and application developers on project work, providing guidance and oversight as required.
- Provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices to attain widespread and targeted rankings within organic search listings.
- Maintain knowledge and researches new emerging web development tools that will optimize and improve functionality.