Marketing graduate with strong communication, organization, and marketing skills looking for a graduate role in PR, Marketing and Communications sector. Long-term objective is to progress and advance my career further.
http://taskosnikos.blogspot.co.uk/ http://www.heartbeatgallery.com/ https://www.facebook.com/HeartbeatGallery
Leicester Award for Employability and Online Networking
I have completed the Leicester Award for Employability and Online Networking, which allowed me to strengthen my digital footprint and explore the potential of social media in improving my career prospects.
University Of Leicester Management Society University Of Macedonia basketball team
University Of Leicester Science Fiction & Fantasy Society High school’s theatre group
“Free Market Road Show Thessaloniki 2012” in Thessaloniki, organized by Austrian Economics Centre and University of Macedonia
“Creativity, Innovation and Sustainability” in Thessaloniki, organized by the International Hellenic University
“Oxford International Model United Nations” in Oxford organized by University Of Oxford
I have demonstrated my ability to work in a team, especially during the Oxford International Model United Nations in which I represented Argentina in the International Monetary Fund. Together with three other delegates, I was the author of the Final Resolution which was voted for by the rest of the member states indicating my creativity as well as my passion and dedication no matter how large or small the assigned project is.
My commercial experience as a Marketing Assistant in Marketing Research Department of Greek-German Chamber of Commerce & Industry has enabled me to develop strong interpersonal, teamwork and creativity skills as I came in direct contact with Chamber’s clients, worked in groups in order to prepare the weekly Chamber’s newsletter and came up with ideas in order to attract visitors to the Chamber’s website. In addition, while working as a Sales Assistant at an automobile retail selling service and in Customer Reception and Computerization at a hotel, I have realized the importance of flexibility and adaptability in order to fulfill customers’ demands and needs as soon as possible. What is more, I am currently working at Heartbeat Gallery as a Voluntary Marketing Assistant managing the gallery’s social networks, performing search engine optimization and e-mail marketing tasks. In addition, I am currently participating in Leicester Award for Employability and Networking, a programme run by University of Leicester which allowed me to develop my personal brand and explore the potential of social media in improving my career prospects. Besides, I am aware of how e-commerce can be done since I have maintained a seller account on e-Bay and Amazon for several months.
Nov 2012 - Present
Voluntary Marketing Assistant
- Managing Gallery’s social networks – updating, question answering, troubleshooting.
- Search engine optimization tasks – improving page content, ensuring site structure is efficient, keyword relevancy, product names and tags etc.
- Email marketing – list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting.
- Keeping up to date with internet and marketing trends and contribute this knowledge as an integral member of the team.
Mar 2011 - Jun 2011
Marketing Assistant in Marketing Research Department
- Renewed and enriched the Chamber’s web page with articles.
- Conducted researches and recorded, on a monthly basis, the progress that was made in Renewable Energy sector.
- Prepared the Chamber’s newsletter on a weekly basis.
- Participated successfully in many projects, mainly concerning the Renewable Energy sector, often working against a tight time frame to get tasks done.
Apr 2010 - Sep 2010
Customer reception and computerization
- Staffed phone and responded to incidents, some of which were emergency situations and maintained log of events on computer.
- Interacted with hotel’s customers either directly or by e-mails and messages.
- Used language skills in order to translate the prospectus of the hotel from Greek to English/French/Italian and vise versa.
May 2009 - Aug 2009
ZISKATAS S.A. - AUTOMOBILE RETAIL SELLING
- Translated technical and informative prospectus/newsletter.
- Interacted with customers and provided them with information about the company’s offers and programs.
- Updated and maintained the company’s online database.
Sep 2012 - Present
Relevant Modules: Market Research, Branding and Communication, Business-to-Business Marketing & Supply Chain Management, Product Policy and Innovation
Sep 2006 - Sep 2012
BSc in International and European Relations (7.35/10) equivalent to Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1)
Direction of Studies: International and European Economic Studies
Relevant Modules: International Marketing (10/10), International Management (10/10), Survey Research Methods And Techniques (8/10)
Sep 2003 - Sep 2006
1st Unified Lyceum Of Thessaloniki
School Certificate Of Unified Lyceum (17.3/20)