May 2005 - Present
United States Navy
United States Navy, May 15, 2006 – Present
¨Branch Health Clinic Fort Worth November 2006 – December 2008
-Assisted in the clinic operations for a 6 physician ambulatory care clinic.
- Records custodian oversaw the verification and filing database maintenance of over 4500 active and reserve medical records.
- Oversaw the provision of 7,961 active duty, reserve, and all other eligible beneficiaries
- Triaged over 1,200 patients.
- Processed over 5,000 patient reports assisting in analyzing and accounting the daily patient load.
¨USS Doyle FFG 39 December 2008 – July 2011
-Maintained the highest level of preventive health care for the ship’s crew over two deployments by performing over 900 HIV venipuncture’s, 1500 immunizations and 900 Physical Health Assessment’s.
-CPR instructor trained over 100 shipboard personnel in CPR.
- Provided over 2000 immunizations to Columbian orphans and less fortunate locals
- Provided over 3500 immunizations and Physicals to Chilean and Peruvian orphans and lessfortunate locals.
¨Navy Operational Support Center ShreveportAugust 2011- Present
-Senior Medical Department Representative
- Oversee the verification and filing database maintenance of 270 reserve medical records.
- Provide all the necessary paperwork and medical physicals so that all 270 reservists are deployment ready.