Academic Fieldwork Coordinator
Trinity Washington University
- Coordinated with multiple clinical sites to coordinate fieldwork placements for Occupational Therapy Assistant students.
- Developed student learning experiences throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area.
- Provided leadership and direction regarding ACOTE Accreditation fieldwork requirements.
- Monitored students' completion of fieldwork expectations for graduation.
- Established and maintained relationships with fieldwork educators.
- Maintained currency of fieldwork contracts and certificates of insurance with hospitals, clinics, schools, and emerging practice sites.
- Documented student learning outcome assessment data
- Conducted fieldwork site visits
- Collaborated with fieldwork educators to establish fieldwork parameters.
- Responsible for teaching Professional Issues II and Movement in Everyday Activities at the University.