FirstCare Health Plan
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
• Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
• Reconcile records of bank transactions.
• Transfer details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
• Complete insurance or other claim forms.