Mohannad Flaefel /Sr.Business Consultant
00971 50 531 8830
I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my CV for your information.
As you can see, I have had extensive Oracle Supply chain consultant and business analyst work experience in public and private sector , my experience gave me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile .
I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.
Dynamic and multi-talented business strategist and analyst offering over 7 years of experience in Consulting and Business management background. Adept at successfully executing transition efforts while fostering positive team and stakeholder relations. Experience includes utilizing technology and human resources effectively to achieve desired outcomes. Practised in PMO to achieve project goals ,by working on Oracle AIM ,ABF,or Oracle Unified Methodology in Oracle project.
Leadership – Client Support & Satisfaction – Strategic Planning & Analysis – Consumer Insights – Statistics Technical Research & Testing – Project Management – Communication – Purchasing Consulting & inventory – Operations & Logistics – Market/Industry Research – SPSS – Microsoft Office - Siebel consulting -Integration amangement
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions and vice versa; gathers information and evaluates output requirements and formats.
- Prepares detailed reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trend
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
- Provide integration process details between used application
- Provide audit-trail details by field and transaction .
Implementing the following Oracle Supply Chain modules :
- Oracle Inventory (Order to receipt)
- Oracle Purchasing (P2P cycle )
- Oracle Procurement services , Procurement Contracts , IProcurement , and Sourcing
-Oracle Order Management (Order to Cash )
-Consulting Project Based on Oracle Unified Methodology
-Handling integration process between Oracle ERP and Oracle Siebel CRM
-Handling integration process between Oracle ERP And third party application
- Implementing Oracle SCM Inventory ,Purchasing , and order management
-Production instance live support and professional user training
- Develop Oracle UPK to support users
Implementing Oracle Procure to pay cycle and production consulting and support
Handling oracle Inventory.
Handling oracle purchasing module (P2P Cycle )
Handling Oracle Sourcing Modules (working With Oracle EMD (Earnest Money Deposit ) , in additional to setup and transaction for Two-Stages RFQ)
Oracle Apps Consultant, Dealing with Oracle Supply chain Modules (Oracle Procurement, Sourcing, Inventory )
Doing Oracle Implementation Required CRP’s
Doing the analysis part of the project
Describe the structure of an Inventory Organization, Describe the multi-organization structure in Oracle Applications,
Define units of measure, Define, setup and maintain items,
Use item templates, Use item categories and catalogs
Implement item profile options, Describe implementation considerations for items, Define transaction managers, transaction types, and transaction reasons, Perform Transactions, Manage Receipts, Perform Move Orders
Manage RFQs and quotations, approved supplier lists and sourcing Rules, and Requisitions.
Create standard, blanket, contract, and planned purchase documents.
Use Automating document creation.
Make the required Setup for the install Base part for tracking Items
Make the Main setup for the Field service part , and make the required CRP and
Handling end to end Implementation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
-Abu Dhabi Police
-implementing Oracle inventory module and handling the integration with Oracle Siebel and third party application
- Abu Dhabi Ministry Of Interior
- Implementing Oracle Iprocuerement , Purchasing ,Sourcing , Inventory , Procuerment Services
-Saudi Ministry of Education
- working on Oracle Purchasing , Inventory , Sourcing ,IProcurement , Procurements Services , I supplier .
- Saudi Telecommunication Company STC
- Training on Oracle Purchasing Module covering the following topics ( Internal Requisition , Purchasing requisitions ,RFQ , Quotation, Purchase Order , Receiving and Returns)
- implementing Oracle Purchasing , Sourcing , and Inventory
-Royal Saudi Air Defence Forces (RSADF)
-Implementing Oracle IProcurement Purchasing , Sourcing , inventory , and IProcurement services ,
-Implementing Oracle Services ,Order management , IProcurement Purchasing , Sourcing , inventory , and IProcurement services ,