Lead branding, acquisition and retention marketing worldwide for the Internet Security division of VeriSign, now a part of Symantec. Manage a team of 18 marketers and a budget of $34mm for a $400mm business. Responsible for marketing 3 brands.
- Integral driver of major rebranding efforts of the #1 Trust Mark on the Internet -- the Norton Secured Seal, powered by VeriSign. Drove strategy with cross functional team and responsible for the branding and customer communication plan as well as rebranding all assets, web and collateral worldwide.
- Consistently drove in quarter ROI of ~115% and LTV of 287%; improved international ROI from sub 50% to 115% target; influenced an incremental 33% bookings from SMB to enterprise sales.
- Part of multi-million dollar Siebel implementation; responsible for setting lead scoring, routing and nurturing of 800k leads WW/year; all which improved conversion and optimized leads for sales.
- Built out customer marketing team and deployed new, lifecycle marketing and loyalty programs worldwide that stabilized renewal and retention rates.
- Responsible for integrated, worldwide marketing for several new releases – most notably Extended Validation SSL Certificates, Seal-in-Search and malware scanning. Currently working on rebranding of the #1 Trust Mark from VeriSign Secured to Norton Secured.
- Moved fractured branding campaigns to integrated, WW print and online awareness efforts targeted primarily to business and technical decision makers; also responsible for consumer outreach testing