Oct 2010 - Present
- Leading 100+ senior management, technical and professional team members in the planning, implementation and delivery of regional icon project's portfolio.
- Conceptualizing, planning & implementing business strategies as per established company objectives, policies & procedures to achieve targeted profitability & growth of business.
- Responsible for P&L, organisation and departments performance, revenue generation, efficiency and business development.
- Managing and directing program activities on executive level to ensure completion and delivery of assigned mega projects undertaken by the company within specified scope, time and budget constraints.
Mar 2007 - Sep 2010
- Managing and directing all activities to ensure completion and delivery of assigned mega projects undertaken by the company within the specified time and budget constraints.
- Devising work plans and schedules, planning and arranging resources as per the requirement and monitoring the progress.
- Entrusted with the responsibility of project recovery intervention and has consistently accomplished on time delivery; under ceiling budget without compromising scope or quality.
- An executive committee member responsible for the development of corporate Projects Management System.
- An executive member responsible for international projects audit.
An executive team member responsible for the presentation of merger between major regional Real Estate players.
Major projects included: "Baraya Mixed Use Development"; "Barwa Al-Doha Power Center"; “Doha Interim Convention Center” and "Barwa Financial District".
Certified Associate Value Engineering Specialist
SAVE International, SAVE
PMP, Certified Project Manager Professional
The Project Management Institute, PMI