Director, Human Resources
Revana Digital - San Dimas, CA & Los Angeles, CA
- Brought in as a Change Management expert to integrate boutique digital marketing firm with parent organization and to facilitate change management initiatives.
- As part of the leadership team, partner with, coach and influence key business leaders to make decisions that are in alignment with human capital and business practices through integration and reorganization periods.
- Lead the integration of human resource plans and strategies with business strategy and organizational planning efforts.
- Improve talent management process, leading to increased operational efficiency within the business, through targeted employer branding efforts.
- Challenge conventional thinking about every aspect of the employee life cycle and recommend changes.
- Train business constituents to understand parent company TeleTech’s obligations and corporate policies with respect to working with employees so they can become confident leaders.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal and international employment laws and regulations.
- In partnership with legal counsel, manage the legal process including preparing documentation, conducting interviews, and preparing for hearings, meetings with courts and attorneys.
- Analyze and develop strategic HR Development plan to include employee engagement and retention, career pathing, training & development, talent acquisition, all while maintaining unique agency "start-up" culture within the confines of a large corporate entity.
- Develop HR analytics related to People Operations to make data-driven business recommendations for business units.
- Lead Revana Digital's Human Resources and Talent Acquisition team to fulfill service agreements with business leaders and employees throughout the organization and with the parent company, Teletech.