Position in Project management where my educational background and professional experience will add value.
- PMP certified quality engineering professional with thorough understanding of project management processes and phases.
- Think critically and act logically to evaluate situations, solve problems and make decisions problems
- Use of Quality Management and Control tools in problem solving and understand different Quality Systems
- Understand and contribute to achieve strategic organization’s goals
- Plan and make decisions with others and support the outcomes
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Sep 2006 - Apr 2008
Master of Engineering
- Six Sigma methodology,
- Advanced statistical analysis,
- Project management,
- Executive communication,
- Quality based systems engineering,
- System requirement specification,
- Statistical process control(SPC),
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD),
- Failure mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
May 2000 - Apr 2004
Bachelor of Science
North South University
Oct 2010 - Aug 2014
Quality Assurance Analyst
Dynamic Risk Assessment Systems Inc.
· Work as part of the development project team to participate in all aspect of software quality, integration, and deployment
· Publish released applications for clients on Xenapp servers (Version 6.5)
· Maintain users, client groups on Microsoft Active Directory
· Ensure software components developed comply with Business Analysis teams requirement documentation and integrate well with existing software components
· Make list of new functionalities requests from clients, prioritize and keep track of implementation
· Participate in requirements reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive test specifications.
· Get estimate on total time required for development and testing and present feasibility on delivery within client requested time constraint
· Write Release Note that circulates to all clients
· Prioritize bugs for the development team to work on
· Provide update to all parties concerned regarding product development and forecast final delivery date
· Building executable files of IRAS applications suite using FinalBuilder
May 2008 - Oct 2010
Project QA Lead
SMART Technologies ULC
· Supervise, assign scripts and continuously mentor a large QA group of 7.
· Oversee progress of testing activities in all supported platforms.
· Attend stand-up meetings as per Agile SCRUM to collaborate with product development team.
· Prepare test plans, interpret that to man-days and submit that to functional management for resource allocation.
· Forecast delivery of product delivery collaborating with all groups involved.
· Communicated with offshore team members on a daily basis.
· Evaluate test results and report bugs and usability issues to software and hardware development teams.
· Provide guidance and mentorship to other resources assigned to the same project.
· Successfully worked as project QA lead for 3 large projects.
Sep 2005 - Mar 2007
· Played an important part in ensuring software quality by being involved in the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process from the beginning.
· Gathered requirements, wrote test cases, performed testing, and used test databases to report results.
· Performed manual testing of the web-based software.
Project Management software: TargetProcess, ChangePoint
Implementation delivery tools: Citrix xennapp, FTP
Test script creation and execution tool: Inflectra SpiraTest
Automation tool: Eggplant with Robot framework, Test Complete, Sikuli
Languages: UML, HTML, Java
Operating Systems: Mac 10.5.8, Mac 10.6.4, Windows XP/ Win7/Win8
Software Packages: MS Office, MS Project 2007, Microsoft Visio, MATLAB, Rational Rose
Defect Tracking Tools: Fogbugz, BugTracker
Databases: MS Access, SQL