My passion lies in music and working with children. I hope to be able to work closely with children with special needs through music therapy in future. This has been my ambition since I graduated from high school. I believe that if used correctly, music is greatly beneficial to children with special needs, especially those with learning disabilities such as dyslexia etc. One of the reasons why my passion is in music is because music has no boundaries. It reaches out to people regardless of their race, religion, age, sex or developmental ability – it is available to everyone.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Writes and speaks English and Chinese fluently
- Competent with MS Office software, Photoshop and Flash
Fitting model for prototypes.
Job Scope includes:
- Giving lessons
- Marking assignments
Apr 2008 - Jun 2008
Assistant Teacher for 3 months.
Job scope includes:
- Making learning boards
- Assisting in making learner corners
- Taking over teaching duties in K2, K1, PG when necessary