CCO Call Center Supervisor
Supervise, develop, and coach CSRs to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
• Perform tasks to assure service level requirements and adherence goals (such as real-time adherence (RTA) and average handle time (AHT) are met.
• Assume leadership responsibility for department tasks and contact center activities as required.
• Review, approve, and sign timecards on daily and weekly basis as required in the timekeeping policies.
• Participate in the interview process and recommend hiring contact center staff.
• Facilitate and deliver training as required under department guidelines including essential job training (EJT), initiatives, and up training. Ensure 100% completion for all direct reports.
• Act as a point of contact as required.
• Support and enforce contact center expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
• Log in to queues as required during high call volume or all hands status.
• Recommend, complete and deliver corrective actions as applicable.