1) Managing the work of account executives.
2) Maintaining accurate reference documentation for internal management.
3) Providing weekly metric reports to the client in line with KPIs.
4) Identifying and cultivating new prospects.
5) Managing a portfolio of over 20 clients and up to a value of £1 million.
6) Working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers & other 3rd party suppliers
7) Accounts receivables management
8 ) Managing billings and collections
9) Balance sheet Management
10) Preparing Financial Status Reports
11) Legal Compliance
12) Reporting Research Results
13) Attention to Detail
14) Excellent interpersonal skill.
1) Building Solutions through Strategic Assessment.
Infrastructure effect on Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures.
2) Information Technology Transformational Change
3) Six Sigma Black Belt Statistical Analysis.
4) Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for Disaster Recovery / Operational Continuity
5) Team Leadership/ Motivation, Needs Assessment
6) IT Infrastructure/ Design, IT Strategy. IT Security
7) Process Improvement, Program Management, Budgeting
8) Cost/Benefit Analysis, Expense Control, Client Relations
9) Customer Service
1) Lead technical team in IT infrastructure management, including system/network security, disaster recovery and business continuation, risk assessment and management, system administration, and technical support in 24 x 7
2) Prepare project plans complete with scope, milestones, and deliverable. Analyze business requirements and define technical project specifications.
3) Formulated off-site remote disaster recovery strategy that leveraged virtualization to seamlessly transition between physical and virtual environment in real-time with 0 downtime.
Bell Canada is a Canadian Telecom major. Wipro handles its back office operations and provides services for queues Eg: Activation , Assignment & Core Data.
I was working in the Assignment Queue.
1) Handling exceptions that cannot flow automatically through the system
2) Meeting exceptions that cannot flow automatically through the system.
3) Meeting KPI's which include Quality of the team , AHT and completing orders in the specified timeline.
4) Knowledge of TCP/IP layers, configuration of VLAN.
5) Teleconference with engineers and technicians.
6) Confirmation from technicians that final installation is done at installation site and network runs smoothly before handing over to the client meeting SLA.
7) Providing excellent service with best analytically , communication and leadership skills.