MEP Project Coordinator
Saudi BinLaden Group
Coordinate the mechanical, electrical / Low current, plumbing portion of the construction process, including direct oversight of various MEP specialty contractors. Responsibilities/Functions
• Plans and coordinates all on-site MEP activities to comply with applicable owner contract documents, engineer and government specifications, requirements and codes.
• Establishes and conducts internal audits to insure quality control requirements are met and recommends acceptance or rejection of all work in process as well as completed work items in compliance with applicable codes and specifications.
• Research and develop solutions to MEP problems and conflicts through timely and accurate interpretation of contract documents.
• Assists in the review and processing of MEP shop drawings and other submittals.
• Process Request for Information (RFI) and change order requests through appropriate parties on a timely basis to insure the prompt flow of information.
• Coordinate MEP drawings to insure all systems work within space constraints and code and keep current and accurate drawings and construction changes to insure that accurate “as built” documents are provided by our company and our subcontractors to our clients.
• Closely liaison with project superintendents to insure smooth interface and sequencing of MEP systems with various trades.
• Assist in reviewing purchase documents to insure compliance with quality control requirements and to insure all MEP materials received on the project site are in compliance with contract documents and approved submittals.
• Implement and aggressively enforce company safety program and practices to create a safe and healthy work environment.
• Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
• Perform additional assignments as directed by superiors or as required for successful project completion.