Seeking assignments in survey Engineering, Site Construction, project execution and site management with an organization of high repute.
- More than 8 years of experience in managing Survey in Construction Projects (Highways, Infrastructure, High Rise Buildings, Construction, Oil and Gas) encompassing Quantity Surveying, Project Monitoring & Execution, Site Administration & Relationship Management.
- Presently associated as Senior Survey Engineer - Civil Department with Kharafi National for Electrical & Mechanical Works Company Ltd., Kuwait.
- Expertise in Survey, Execution of civil activities and Civil Quantity Surveying driving towards the success of the project.
- Distinction of handling prestigious project for leading organizations including Hyundai for Engineering and Construction Co. Ltd., Korea & Alshorok for Construction & General Contracting.
- Executed prestigious projects with expertise in multidimensional execution of projects for multiple clients.
- Expertise in using most of Survey Instruments (Leica, Topcon, Soikka) Total Stations, Theodolites and Levels.
Oct 2006 - Mar 2008
Kharafi National Electric & Mechanical Works
Essaying a key role in executing the projects:
·PD Standby Project Services – Kuwait National Petroleum Company- New Refinery Project-Mina AZ-Zour - Kuwait.
Overseeing the Civil Surveying activities including:
úPreparing & setting out all the site traverse control points (X, Y & Z) according to GPS Measurements & Data.
úPreparing Grid Leveling for whole site area in order to calculate Cut & fill quantities depending on existing elevations in compare with designed elevations of the project using special software and programs.
úMarking for the site layout.
úPreparing contour line drawings, sections and profiles for roads to be constructed.
Monitoring Civil Quantity Computation; checking & calculating all work volume in the drawings.
Executing & supervising civil construction activities inside Shuaiba Refinery – KNPC.
Nov 2005 - Feb 2006
Hyundai for Engineering & Construction Company Ltd.,
Executing the Jebel Ali Offshore New Container Terminal Project - ;
Scope of work was to construct marine quay with length 2.60 KM in Arabic Gulf.
úSetting out main coordinates for control points by GPS systems in.
úHydrographic survey for the location of the project inside gulf area.