Company Name : ABACON
Project Name : EPC of the Security Requirement for the Industrial Area of Jubail 1 ( No. 204-C41 )
- Royal Commission approved Procurement Manager (Code 1 ).
- Overall responsible for the procurement of materials and proprietary parts for all sites, plant yard, departments at the most competitive terms considering price, delivery and quality of the product.
- Overall responsibility for all procurement for sites, plant yard & other departments.
- Responsible for arranging LPO’s for materials and negotiating with approved suppliers for supply quality materials.
- Responsible for the review of new supplier’s particulars and suitability, approval/rejection as per company quality system requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager / Operations Head for the material requirements, verification & assure timely delivery as required.
- Deal with suppliers for the delivery of defective / non-conforming materials and arrange for replacement of the same.
- Monitor the performance of the approved suppliers and ensure receiving quality material as per requirement and company approved list.
- Responsible for checking all materials are receiving according to the material requirement and LPO.
- Responsible for all RC submittal to get materials approved.
- Responsible for ensuring to preparing / maintaining purchase records of fixed assets, LPO’s, Plant & Machinery along with quotations and comparison statements.
- Maintain material document library to ensure the availability of technical catalogue/specifications, verification details, material approved certificates, material traceability etc. as and when required.
- Responsible for checking and reviewing of all pricing and sourcing done for plant purchasers.
Other duties as assigned.