Mr. Abdul-latif Zenaty
Office Engineer at Al-Zenaty for Engineering
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site - preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Generate progress reports, monitor project status, cost and
- Track and control cost accruals based with respect to
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and
site facilities in order to meet agreed deadline.
Faculty Of Civil Engineering.
Excellent At Reading, Speaking and Writing / certified with TOEFL certification
Good at Reading.
1 year of experience
5 years of professional experience in Word and Excel.
1 year of experience.
4 years of experience.
Radio Souriat " Syrian women" is a Syrian project to fortify women, illuminate them and protect them in this merciless war.
The signal investigates and explains the condition of Syrian women within and beyond that war torn country.
The station launched in January 2015 exploring ways to shield women and girls from physical and verbal violence.
I wrote and present a program named " ma3 Tameemzzz " I discussed many of society illnesses and problems related to women issues with one episode every week.
Charity Society in Nabek is an NGO, funded by Nabek people outside Syria.
It provided a shelter for displaced people when Nabek was peaceful and made a lot of programs to feed them.
And since the city returned peacefully, the charity continued its work to make all people safe and even try to make them earning their livelihood.