Strong telecommunications professional with over 10 years of experience. Especially effective in managing the provisioning, installation, and testing of high speed circuits.Proven ability to work well with high level customers in a team environment and exemplify leadership abilities. Key strengths include strong customer support, organization, and proven results.
I enjoy graphic design in my free time. Please take a look at my portfolio...
2009 - 2014
- Assisted in developing a comprehensive communication strategy to identify reporting and presentation needs based on organizational needs.
- Identified and created process documentation in compliance with ISO 9001 Standards.
- Formulated organizational governance documentation for account level document storage in compliance of ISO 9001 standards.
- Developed executive level presentations, web content, and official communications as required.
- Supported the organization needs for executive, account, project, and program level reporting
- Created organization wide website to share announcements and information and provide account level visibility.
- Designed, launched, and maintained account wiki, to provide a central communicative resource with the purpose of identifying team resources, providing account updates, sharing team accomplishments, reporting metrics, and improving overall intra-team collaboration, worker efficiency, employee morale.
- Coordinated the process used to verify international hardware depots are stocked to support customer’s 4-hour replacement service level agreement.
- Established process used by sales service managers to communicate ongoing status on existing and upcoming projects with management.
- Identified opportunities for organizational improvement (e.g., medium to optimize communication proactively)
- Ensured executive, program, or functional team is in synch on communication strategy, execution plans, and resulting deliverables.
- Assisted management with preparation for internal and external meetings.
Jan 2006 - Jan 2009
- Worked on the AT&T Long Distance account to provide excellent customer service.
- Managed the installation and integration of AT&T OC48 and OC192 circuits using Fujitsu, Nokia Siemens, Cisco, and Ciena technologies.
- Interacted with internal and external customer to provide status and resolve issues.
- Worked with material orders in SAP to reconcile and ship material to job site.
- Tracked and maintained engineering and installation schedules.
- Worked with integration and testing teams to schedule the completion and certification of installed circuits.
Jan 2006 - Jan 2002
- Managed the provisioning of high speed ATM, Frame Relay, and Private Line products and services in accordance with design specifications to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Accessed billing systems to investigate billing disputes raised by the customer.
- Acted as first point of contact during the entire process of provisioning from data gathering and order entry through the design and testing, culminating with testing and turning up the circuit to the customer.
- Worked directly with every party involved in the provisioning of our services including the access vendors, designers, technicians, billing specialists, and the customers during this process.
- Ensured the quality of service implementation, accurate billing, and customer satisfaction.
- This position required a broad working knowledge of voice, data, ACCUNET T1.5, frame relay and complex networking arrangements.
Jan 2002 - Jan 1999
- Generated all aggregate reports requested by Electronic Marketing Communications employees using SQL, Access, and Excel.
- Created presentations to interpret generated reports using MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Identified areas for possible improved based on Intranet usage.
- Maintained all internal email and physical distribution lists as well as the Intranet access levels for the sales force.
- Acted as first point of contact for support and maintenance of the sales internal shared email tool.
- Managed call support for help desks, maintained our service level agreements, updated help desk contacts distribution list, provided online user documentation, furnished periodic "frequently asked questions" documentation/training to help desks, and answered all "talkback" forms requesting assistance with our website.