Human Resource- Associate
FOURTH DIMENSION DESIGN PVT. LTD.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Making Job Description, Identify the Competencies required,
- Identify the different source for hiring (Job Consultants, News paper Ad, Employee References, Campus Recruitment, Professional Networking Website, Strong Head-Hunting Skills),
- Taking initial round of the candidate and daily walk-ins, Coordinate with the respective department for further round of interview,
- Negotiate on salary part, After selection, complete the documentation.
- Joining formalities, Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management),
- Leaves and Attendance Management, Handling the payroll, Managing advance Salary, Loans, Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management,
- Full and Final Settlement.
- Issue Id cards to workers on monthly basis, Looking after the final invoice, Performa invoice & purchase order preparation as per the organization norms,
- Vendor management & office admin like sufficiency of stationary, courier (Dispatch/Outward/Inward/Outstation), Handling & maintaining stock,
- Maintaining records of AMC (Computers, AC, Cabs), timely pay the monthly bills for electricity, phone, internet and as well as for companies corporate connections.
- Keeping records of printing of Visiting Cards and other Stationary.
- Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.,
- Taking care of PF & ESIC Internet generated challans monthly, salary making & payroll management.
- Explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees, stop all type of rumors and misleading communications, motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
- Handling independently inspection of P.F. & ESIC respectively.