2012 Group Leader, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- I was the leader of final year project consisting of twelve final year students.
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing practical works.
- This role affords me the opportunity of travelling to various research institutes to garner adequate experience in handling and use of apparatus such as the GC Chromatography, Liquid-Liquid Continuous Extractor, IR Spectroscopy and so on.
2004-2005 Librarian, Oladipo Alayande School of Science
- Oversees the proper arrangement of books as well as its environment.
- Developed passion for reading especially scientific books and journals of high intellect.
- This role affords me the opportunity of increasing my accountability and responsibility level.