Special Assistant to Board of Supervisors
County of Sacramento, CA
- Conducts or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to: determine organizational, technical and/or feasibility and long term impact; establish and modify standards; identify and develop problem solutions and programmatic efficiency measures; and implement and monitor change.
- Represents the Board Member as member of Mack Road Partnership and the Florin Road Partnership, two property and business improvement districts in County Board of Supervisors District 2.
- Attends meetings, prepares reports of proceedings, and briefs Board Member on pertinent issues, changes, and public sentiments.
- Coordinated activities of County departments and outside agencies; met with community and neighborhood groups, represented County Supervisor in the community, at meetings, and at conference.
- Responds to inquiries from district constituents, the public and outside entities and disseminates pertinent information regarding County functions, policies and procedures.