Canadian Management Consultants
- Provide Strategic planning and vision.
- Responsible for preparing report weekly and Monthly
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Managing the day to day operations of the office.
- Organizing and maintaining files & records.
- Provide administrative support to staff, managers & Managing Director.
- Answer calls and make schedule of consultation.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mails & correspondence.
- Maintain record of existing & new customers for follow up and business promotions.
- Maintain client relation and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deal with service customers to identify & respond to issues and expectations.
- Ensure accuracy of data provided to the customers at all times.
- Maintain management information systems (manual or computerized).
- Provide secretarial or executive services for committees.