Head of Department of Transportation
Abdullah Al Othaim Markets
1. Prepare the annual and five-year plans for activities to manage and monitor its implementation after adoption.
2. Identification of the company's needs of various means of transportation in coordination with the relevant administrative units and working on the follow-up provided.
3. various means of transport of the company's traffic management, and meet all the requests for administrative units of transport services.
4. determine the periodic maintenance of the means of transportation programs and follow up their implementation.
5. Follow-up to the periodic inspection of the means of transport and trouble-shooting operations.
6. oversee the proper use of drivers for transportation.
7. insurance needs and transportation of fuels and oils, and other consumables.
8. insurance and transportation and follow-up procedures for termination of accidents.
9. complete licenses Sir procedures for the transport and regeneration.
10. determine the management needs of the labor, equipment and materials forces and follow up their implementation.
11. Prepare periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the administration's proposals and the development of working out and submitted to the Director General of Administrative and Financial Affairs.