• Directing Municipal Role-out projects
• Prepare project costing and priorities of projects
• Budgetary control and accountability for all expense incurred by the project
• Conduct project meetings and ensure effective project communication
• Change Management
• Pilot Projects
• Research and Development
• Scope Derivation and Management
During my tenure at Misa Projects, we have successfully completed a three year, R30 million, credit control project for the City of Tshwane. The project realised significant improvements in the revenue management and revenue collection for the City.
We are currently managing a similar project for the Western Districts Municipalities. It is a three year contract and is expected to be completed in 2013.
A new tender for the City of Tshwane required new development. As project manager I was responsible for product development, testing and implementation for the tender document. The tender has been successful and the product is expected to be distributed through major channels in City of Tshwane.