Senior System Administrator
- Evaluating & configuring email server, including reallocating additional disk to engineer a robust, scalable solution.
- Improving system security through setup & ongoing maintenance of the firewall (Cyberoam).
- Configuring squid as a content filtering server as file sharing among 20+ nodes at one of the client environment.
- Training employees across multiple departments on network operations including log-in procedures, network management software, printing issues & security.
- Designing & implementing highly available (HA) & disaster recovery (DR) solutions for clients and employer.
- Managing Unix & Linux systems for development and engineering groups on 50+ nodes.
- Implementing and administering Windows Server 2012/2008 Servers in the environment.
- Installing Windows Update/Patches, using a WSUS server.